Maldini: Porada Ushers in 2020
Porada ushers in the new year in Cologne. At Maison and Objet, some of the latest designs come to the fore with the best pieces first shown in April in Milan.
The new Nineteen collection, with catalogue available online, is on display, repeating the same charming atmospheres that won over the visitors at Salone del Mobile. The collection, developed by an international team of designers, is both elegant and functional and comes from a deep study of lines and materials, creating versatile solutions for the living and the night area. The Nineteen collection describes a warm and cozy home, that can adapt to different styles, keeping a contemporary and unique appeal.
A closer look…. The pieces of the Nineteen collection that can be seen in Paris are:
- Aria, modular bookcase with columns in ash to be fixed to the wall or to the ceiling,
- Pilar, dining table with base made up of different elements in solid ash,
- Dafto, dressing table in solid ash with metal frame in Bronzoro finish and top in Cuoietto leather and
- Tortuga, coffee tables in canaletta walnut with inlayed veneer.
- The Argo sofa is one the bestsellers from the latest collections and it perfectly represents the ideal living room by Porada.
The night area, developed in the last years, is now enriched by Ziggy Baldacchino, the most “instagrammed” item of the collection shown in Milan, a spectacular contemporary canopy.
In the textiles, the choice of natural colours emphasizes the quality of the materials: wood, leather, marble and metal, skillfully worked by true artisans.
Porada furniture is available in South Africa through agents, Maldini – bringing authentic Italian design to South African shores.
All pieces available from Maldini Contemporary Furniture in SA