A Night in Carrie Bradshaw’s NY Apartment on Airbnb
We love over-the-top, whimsical getaways and this one is no exception. In November, in celebration of the release of ‘And Just Like That’, the highly-anticipated new chapter of HBO’s groundbreaking series, Sex and the City, doors were opened to the brownstone where it all began.
Guests were given the opportunity to book a night stay for two on Airbnb. The company thus partnered with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to re-create Carrie’s Upper East Side brownstone apartment from Sex and the City. For two one-night stays, up to two guests could take on the Carrie Bradshaw lifestyle—cosmos included. The best part? It only cost $23 a night.
About the Space
Quintessentially Carrie, the closet is the star of this New York City apartment. It is filled with designer and vintage looks to make you swoon. If Carrie taught us anything, though, it’s that trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style – so the team, therefore, pulled out all the stops for a fab and friendship-centric trip down Sex and the City’s memory lane.
Guests could expect:
– A virtual welcome, reminiscent of the show’s narrated intro.
– A stay at a recreation of Carrie’s iconic Upper East Side apartment – perfectly picturesque stoop and all.
– Brunch in Chelsea, a meal where many conversations took place that deepened Carrie’s friendships with the girls.
– Cosmopolitans for a toast – a must for any get-together!
– And of course, the chance to play dress-up in Carrie’s iconic closet – commemorated with a fashion-forward photoshoot.
To celebrate Carrie’s return to the silver screen, Airbnb furthermore promised to make a one-time donation to The Studio Museum, a contemporary art museum championing the work of artists of African descent.