ProNature: Safe, Eco-Friendly Paints & Products
The world is decidedly moving towards a more eco-conscious way of life. We’re thinking bigger about our impact on the environment and this often starts with the choices we make at home. ProNature says it is time to go natural with specialised products for home and cleaning, with natural paints, timber treatments and more.
Why should we use ProNature Products?
- Low allergy: The natural base of ProNature Products allows your family to enjoy a better healthier lifestyle.
- Non-Poisonous: All ProNature Products are based on natural materials only and make your home and your environment a safer place.
- Free of dangerous Solvents: The ProNature Product range is totally free of dangerous solvents like Toluene Xylene, and Glycol ether derivates etc.
- No Preservatives/Biocides: Natural ingredients act perfectly as a preservative and NO additional synthetic preservatives or biocides are added.
- Health and Environment: By using ProNature Products you are promoting the maintenance of a health balance between mankind and nature.
Can natural paints give me same colours as conventional paints?
Yes, to a certain degree. Some colours, such as bright yellows or flaming reds, cannot be reached without synthetic ingredients. We’re passionate about mixing a special colour shade for you but we will always follow our philosophy of using mineral or plant pigments only.
Does application differ from conventional wall paints?
No. Application of ProNature Wall Paints & Primers are identical to the conventional products.
Can ProNature Products be used on toys?
Absolutely! ProNature is the perfect choice for wooden toys, cribs, furniture & walls as our products are non-toxic & zero VOCs.
Can children use products?
Yes, ProNature Products are non-toxic and predominantly VOC free. But depending on their age (and/or temperament) supervision might be advisable.
Can I use timber treatments on food counters, butchers blocks etc?
Yes, after application & drying time these products are food safe.
Where is ProNature manufactured?
All our products are made in Cape Town with German expertise, local is lekker.