Keep those summer memories alive with a beautiful outdoor entertainment space your family will love. Here we share a few ways to create lasting moments with easy outdoor entertaining ideas from Chad-O-Chef.
Set The Patio
If you have an enclosed patio, deck or front stoep, this can easily transform into a great entertainment area. When visitors arrive, you can welcome them to a bright and cheery outdoor area and enjoy the summer weather on your own enclosed entertainment area.
What you need to make this space perfect will include:
- Outdoor seating – think comfortable, durable seating that will hold up well throughout the seasons.
- An outdoor braai or fireplace for added warmth during those chillier days, and provide a great spot for company as you braai together and enjoy an outdoor meal.
- Alfresco dining – add a table and a few chairs to an enclosed patio and share meals outside with those you love.
A few more tips to making your outdoor space more homely includes:
- Add outdoor planter boxes or pots with fresh blooms for added colour and aromas.
- Create an outdoor herb garden near your braai area which you can use to add flavour to your meals.
- Watch the weather and add essentials such as outdoor blankets and throws to accommodate your guests.
- Have fire wood on standby for those impromptu get-togethers around the fire.
- Create a shaded retreat if you do not have an enclosed space. Add a mobile umbrella for shade or invest in a pergola or covering to make the most of your space.