Ah Valentine’s day; the time when the shops turn red, new partners get nervous, and old partners get weary. It’s the time when singles band together in solidarity and florists and that fancy chocolate place makes a killing.
So whether you’re celebrating this month with a lover, a friend, your pet or your parents, let’s celebrate in style. At BIBO, you’ll find some of the most delicious hot and cold recipes to share with your loved ones.
The sexy sangria
1 750 mL bottle rosé
1 ½ cup water
½ cup pomegranate juice
½ cup vodka
1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup raspberries
- Use your BIBO fizz to carbonate the water.
- Combine rose, fizzy water, pomegranate juice, vodka, and raspberry liqueur in a large pitcher and stir.
- Add strawberries and raspberries, then refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Stir before serving.
The hottest hot chocolate
1 ¼ cup white chocolate chips
1 ¼ cup heavy cream
3 ½ cup half & half
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp red food colouring
Whipped cream for topping
- Using your BIBO express or your BIBO bar, fill a medium-size pot with boiling water.
- Add heavy cream and white chocolate chips, stirring occasionally until the chocolate chips have melted completed.
- Add half & half and vanilla to the mixture.
- Wait until the entire mixture is heated through. Stir in red food colouring and pour into glasses.
- Top each glass with whipped cream.
The gin grin
½ cup Gin
¼ cup orange juice
1 cup strawberries sliced.
1 tbs sugar
2 tbs boiling water
½ cup sparkling water
- Stir together the gin, the orange juice and the strawberries.
- Use your BIBO bar or your BIBO express to make boiling water, and then stir together with the sugar until it’s dissolved.
- Stir into gin mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, pour into glasses and top with equal parts sparkling water, made with your BIBO fizz.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired.
And that’s it. Valentine’s day is served. All you need to do now is sit back, relax with your loved one and enjoy a month that revolves around chocolates and love – now what could be better than that?
For more info about BIBO, or to purchase some sexy BIBO products, visit BIBO.