Chad-O-Chef: Fireplace Checks For A Warm, Safe & Stylish Winter
Going into the cold months, the warm ambience of a fireplace is a welcome addition to any home. If you haven’t used your fireplace in a few months, it is time to perform a few safety checks to ensure that everything is in tip top condition. We asked the professionals from Chad-O-Chef to share some top considerations to help keep us safe and warm this winter – the main focus when it comes to our home fireplaces is safety, style and quality.
Here’s what you need to know this winter…
Something to remember at this time of year, is to have a Gas installer check on your gas installation and ensure that your gas fireplace is functioning perfectly, before winter bites.
There’s very little as aggravating as having a gorgeous Flueless Gas Fireplace that you can’t use on the coldest night of the year, because your gas installation is faulty and in need of repair.
Your qualified gas technician will gladly help you:
- Check that there is still enough gas in the bottle
- Check for gas leaks in the line
- Purge any air out of your gas line
- Test that your gas installation’s running pressure is set correctly
- Check the Burner for dust, and ensure it is seated correctly on the bottom panel in your fireplace
- Check that the Ceramic Ash or Fireglass in the Burner is dust free and spaced correctly for an optimal and efficient burn
- Check the Venturi for spider webs, and ensure the jet is centrally aligned with the Venturi
Watch our trendy, one of a kind BLACK MIRROR Fireplace creating a mesmerizing effect with this streamline flame! #BlackMirrorStainlessSteel #BlackMirror #GasFireplace #FlameLine
Posted by Chad-O-Chef on Monday, 20 May 2019
For over 35 years, Chad-O-Chef have strived to bring South Africans quality gas products ranging from high grade stainless steel gas braais and kitchen extractor systems, to flueless gas fireplaces adding flare to any entertainment area.
For more visit Chad-O-Chef.