Halloween is just around the corner and if you’re embracing this Spooktacular day then you might as well go all out with your home styling. However, let’s avoid a kitsch interior that may end up looking like a haunted house this year. Go for a chic Halloween look with Kare Design and create a fang-tastic space for entertaining! Here we share a few ghoulishly delightful tips for decorating this Halloween.
- Light up your home. The right illumination can help to create a perfectly eerie atmosphere that is on trend for Halloween. Add candles for added glow and ambiance. Lanterns and oversized fragrant candles are also great for creating a chic Halloween look.
- Play up the pumpkins in an unconventional way. Halloween is all about pumpkins so be sure to include some in your decor. However, you don’t need to keep them as is as the bright orange colours may clash with your stylish interior. Why not colour your pumpkins to suit a more elegant theme. Spray them gold, black or even white for a chic look!
- Choose stylish Halloween furniture for entertaining. Opt for darker tones and fabrics as well as statement furniture that help to create an elegant, sophisticated look.
- Create a memorable Halloween table. Don’t go overboard with the all-black look, but don’t be afraid to bring out your dark side by contrasting some black matte pieces with traditional silverware, along with more natural white and grey pieces for a beautiful Halloween dinner table!
- Monochrome is in! Go for a modern Halloween look in black and white. Add decor to match this style and be sure to impress your guests with a refreshingly different Halloween this year!
Kare Design is always on trend with the latest furniture and decor to impress. Take a look at some of our favourites to suit a fabulously chic Halloween celebration this year:
For more visit Kare Design.