Kare Design: How To Create A Chic Dressing Room
Luxury living is taken to a whole new level with a super chic dressing room as your personal boudoir. Make the most of your space at home and create a beautiful dressing room with Kare Design.
5 Essentials For a Chic Boudoir:
- Luxe seating – Invest in a beautifully upholstered occasional chair or stool for added comfort and elegance in your dressing room.
- A dressing table – Pick one with ample work space and storage so you make better use of it.
- Quality lighting – Don’t skimp on lighting in your dressing room. You’ll need adequate illumination to help you fully maximise this space.
- Ample storage – You’ll need storage for your makeup, clothing and more. Storage also helps to create a streamlined, organised look and feel in the room. Consider a stylish dresser or wardrobe to suit your design style.
- Décor and accessories – Choose art, décor and accent pieces that you love. A beautiful plush rug will add warmth and texture underfoot. A vase of florals will add a burst of freshness. Carefully choose items not only spark creativity but will help you achieve a super chic design scheme.
A beautiful dressing room starts with the basics. Get these right and be sure to create a dreamy room that you’ll love. Kare Design has a beautifully curated selection of furniture to enhance your dressing room, and home. The brand symbolizes furnishing ideas which are unique, non-conformist and authentic.
Materials to consider in a chic dressing room:
- Metallic accents – These will add a beautifully glam and reflective quality to your dressing room. Bring metal accents in through furniture, décor and accessories.
- Luxe upholstery – textiles add depth and comfort to an interior. Choose plush fabrics like velvet, suede and more for a glam ambience.
- Mirrored accents and furniture – This is a great way to add a super chic feel to your space. Mirrored furniture evokes a sense of elegance and refined beauty.
- Vibrant colours – Rich tones and soft pastels are perfect for that feminine sparkle. Add a playful colour to the walls or invest in statement furniture in bright tones.
Shop the look and go super chic in your own space with our favourites from Kare Design.