Something Blue From Jenny Robert Exclusive Decor
Blue. It’s a whole mood. Today we’re sharing those small blue details that can totally take your design game up a level!
Blue and white is such a classic choice for home decor. And why not? This classic colour combo is appropriate for all seasons, and it pretty much goes with everything. A favourite blue and white accent that ANYONE can rock? A blue and white Chinese porcelain ginger jar.
These beauties are timeless and can be used in almost any room. Bring colour, texture and style to your interior with a bold porcelain ginger jar on display.
Here’s how to incorporate the look into your home:
- Add a ginger jar to your display cabinet and pick up the blue accents to tie it into the overall design of your whole room.
- Why not create an intimate and cosy nook in the bedroom with a ginger jar showcased among your prized possessions – on a bedside table, dresser or cabinet!
- Use it to store your little knickknacks – a place for jewellery or cotton wool in your powder room?
- Place a pair in your kitchen and use it as it was originally created to do – to store spices and herbs. And to give your counters a special, fragrant and beautiful look.
In interior design, blue is a calm and soothing colour. It works well with other colours and can change the feel of a room when paired with the right tones. Blue and mustard for example, can create a modern aesthetic. Blue and black is a little more dramatic and alluring. And as mentioned, blue and white is a classic tone, used in traditional and contemporary environments alike.
Whatever your design style, opt for something blue to give your space a fresh new look.
Shop our favourite accents in this timeless colourway online at Jenny Robert Exclusive Design.
- Décor Accessories & Homeware