Mash T Design Studio: Trendy Tableware With ‘Presents From Joburg’
Spring is in the air and if you’re planning a soiree with friends and family, have we got some trendy table settings to inspire you! “Presents from Joburg” is the first ceramic collection by Mash T Design Studio. It now boasts an expanded the range of offerings – a great way to welcome local design and a celebration of Africa around your table.
Mash T Design Studio produces lighting, furniture and accessories that celebrate African craft. founded by designer Thabisa Mjo, the studio brings together technology and traditional crafts to tell uniquely South African stories, using the medium of design.
Presents from Joburg is no exception. This beautifully crafted collection originally consisted of 6 pieces; serving trays, vase, planter, salt and pepper shakers, and side plates. However, we’re pleased to inform our readers that there are now new additions to the Presents from Joburg collection. The new additions include raindrop plates and bowls! Available in beautiful nude pinks, black and white.
This is a fun and exciting way for us to welcome MashT into our homes and around the table. The idea behind the collection is to foster the idea of community, coming together at the end of the day and sharing a meal with your chosen community. It’s about treasuring those moments spent together around the dinner table and sharing.
Here are some ideas to create your own Spring-inspired table setting at home:
- Choose a colour palette of Spring tones for a vibrant and fresh mealtime experience with loved ones.
- Add greenery to your table for added height and colour. A singular vase of florals could inspire a Spring table and act as a striking centrepiece.
- Locally crafted tableware, such as ‘Presents from Joburg’ can add authentic craftsmanship to your table. This will also be a welcome talking point during meal times.
- Don’t forget about lighting. Set the mood with candles, fairy lights and more for a magical Spring table setup.
Find out more about the collection at Mash T Design Studio.
- Décor Accessories & Homeware