5 Easy Decor Tips With Vases & Our Top Picks From Kare Design
A vase is a great way to freshen up your interior for the season. If you’re looking for an affordable yet stylish way to revamp a room, a vase is a fun and easy way to add colour, pattern and texture to any space. Here we share a few simple decor tricks, using vases as a staple in your room.
Vases come in so many shapes, colours and sizes, that there is truly a statement vase to suit almost any space. Add it to a bedroom table, counter or display shelf. Use it alone as a focal piece of art, add fresh blooms or even dry twigs. The possibilities are endless.
Here are some of our faves from Kare Design…
A handmade vase in the shape of a pineapple with a lot of vitamin G – G for gold and glamour.
Even without flowers, it creates an impressive solo appearance as a decorative object Thanks to its impressive size and robust synthetic resin, it is also ideal as a floor vase. As a highly decorative object it also enhances interiors with a glamorous Urban Nature look. Exactly the right vase for exotic flowers such as ginger or strelitzia.
Las Vegas Vase
Modern glamour – a glass vase in the style of the Art Deco of the 1920s. With its neutral colours, the flower bouquet is the centre of attention. The coloured glass offers a slight colour gradient. A gift idea that will demonstrate your sense of style. The Las Vegas glass vase series is available from Kare Design in many colours and designs.
Art Pastel Red Vase
The Sixties are back and have brought their most beautiful vase! This bright-red glass vase resembles a prism made of squares. A superb way to inject colour and life into any room.
Turis Cone Vase
This bold tall vase captivates with a combination of fresh mint green and brass. The flower vase combines elegance with colour accents and is certainly an eye-catcher!
5 easy decorating tips with vases:
- Add a fresh bloom to your nightstand. A great way to wake up in the morning and experience the fragrance of nature in your own bedroom.
- A large vase can become a focal point in a corner of a room or an entryway. Alone or grouped together, this will bring colour and height into an underused area of your home.
- Add a colourful vase in the kitchen. Pick up the tones of your kitchen and allow it to complement your design scheme. Choose seasonal flowers to bring a burst of freshness.
- Dine with an array of florals. Choose a single vase or a group or vases as a centre piece on a dining table. Tip – choose festive colours for the December season and allow this to set the mood.
- Freshen up your guest loo with a simple vase on display on a windowsill or cabinet. A great way to add a personal touch!
For these and other quirky yet colourful vases, visit Kare Design.