LaFormaSA: Colour and Texture Make a Home
At LaForma, hiring the best fashion talent ensures they are the trendsetters when it comes to colour, design and being in season with new colour trends. It’s not only about large items but it’s about the fine finishing touches such as metallic ornaments and wall clocks that serve to set the mood and tone for a room.
Add a little warmth…
There’s nothing to add instant elegance, warmth and rustic glam like copper. Using copper accents in the home through light fittings and accessories will inspire richness in every moment.
- Whites create a sense of freshness and cleanliness.
- Neutrals help keep us balance and are generally chosen as a safe option in the home.
- Black is powerful but ideally used in contrast with other colours in order not to overwhelm or darken the mood too much.
- Copper, rose gold and metals help to life a room and also inspire the feeling of luxury
- Silver will bring a feeling of modern and cutting edge which is why it’s often used for appliances.
- Red is bold and attention grabbing bringing power, action and confidence to a room
- Blue, often associated as a masculine colour brings stability and is excellent for communication.
- Yellow, and yes think sunflowers, is for energy as well as positivity.
The Colour Experience Workshop
This weekend, on 24 November, LaForma will be hosting an exciting Colour Experience Workshop in their premier showroom in Kramerville.
Let’s not forget Black Friday…
It’s all happening this Friday. In honour of Black Friday, LaForma is giving 20% off all purchases and have a range of in-store specials. Make sure to visit one of their showrooms and take advantage!
For more visit LaForma.