Every Second Counts: The Benefits of Satin Pillowcases
Drift off to lalaland in true style and comfort. At Every Second Counts, you’ll quickly see that quality sleep starts with the right pillow. When it comes to your pillowcase, we know that the best options include silk and satin. Here are some of the many benefits why you need to consider a satin pillowcase for optimal rest.
Does your pillowcase really matter?
We spend up a third of our day with our faces pressed up against a pillow. Depending on your choice of pillowcase, this can cause creases, wrinkles and discomfort to your skin and hair. The right choice of pillow can make all the difference!
Wake up beautiful
Satin pillowcases are a dream to sleep on. They not only make you feel like royalty, but have a wide range of fantastic benefits:
- Satin pillowcases don’t leave sleep lines on your face like cotton pillowcases do and actively work against the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin reversing the signs of aging;
- Unlike cotton fabric which draws moisture from the skin, sleeping on a satin pillowcase works to balance moisture levels with the result that your complexion is softer and more radiant;
- Satin pillowcases are gentle on hair – no waking up with knots – and they prevent hair loss and -damage;
- Sleeping on a satin pillowcase guarantees your hair lashes won’t break, and this is also beneficial for those wearing eyelash extensions because they won’t come loosen while you sleep.
- Satin pillowcases are hypoallergenic, attracting far less dust mites than cotton pillowcases, which is a really great solution for asthma sufferers.
- Satin pillowcases are recommended for patients undergoing facial surgery, plastic surgery and chemotherapy.Every Second Counts is an exclusive online gift registry offering a bespoke range of satin pillowcases. Each pillowcase pair is handmade by a team of local women.
For more visit Every Second Counts.