Linen Drawer: 7 Hotel Secrets For Bedroom Bliss
Your bedroom should be your sanctuary, a haven, where you can retreat from the rest of the world. The first thing you need to do is to turn your bed into a luxury space with these secret hotel tips for bedroom bliss.
Here are a few tips from Linen Drawer to help you do just that:
- Select mainly all white bedding, this gives the room a feeling of newness and cleanliness, as most hotels use white linen.
2. Ensure that your linen has a high thread count. Most hotels use cotton that has a thread count of about 300. Avoid low thread count linen. A high thread count makes the linen feel softer and allows your skin to breath while you sleep (A bonus is that good quality linen lasts longer).
3. The more pillows the better, down/feather pillows are a must and a minimum of two but they suggest four.
4. For a truly heavenly hotel bed feel use a soft and top quality duvet, Linen Drawer suggests either 90% duck down or 100% pure cotton.
5. Add some accent cushions to add a more elegant look.
6. Add a plush throw to the base of the bed as this adds a finishing touch to the look. You can add a touch of colour here to accentuate the bed.
7. To finish off the look add a bed wrap, the bed wrap is used to decorate the base of the bed and enhances the look of the bed.
Make your bed the luxury you deserve.
Linen Drawer is a producer of top quality, high thread count cotton and pure linen bedding, as well as a wholesaler and retailer of a comprehensive range of bed, table linen and related products that are always of top quality. Choose from a range of Linen Drawer branded bed linen, cotton throws, bath robes, towels, duvets, pillows and table linen.