Hastens: Your Best Defense
With the overwhelming amount of media attention given to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) we are sure that you are aware of the situation. At Hästens, the number one purpose is to help people to enjoy their best life ever. They’re committed to providing valuable information that can assist you in maintaining a high state of wellness.
You might have heard the age-old saying that, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Health experts understand that Sleep is one of the most important factors in boosting and maintaining strong immunity – which is the best defense against colds and flus.
While there is still debate on how much sleep is the right amount, we know that quality always out-performs quantity when it comes to maximizing the benefits from sleep.
It is important that your body experience deep restful and restorative sleep to gain the maximum benefit from your sleep time.
Here are some things to consider that may help you get the most from your sleep:
1. Sleep Environment
- Room Temperature: your bedroom should not be to hot or cold. The best temperature for a bedroom should be 15 to 19 degrees Celsius.
- Reducing Electronic Noise and Lighting
- Sleep Preparation
- Choosing Proper Sleep Wear
- Your Bed and Bedding
- A bed that conforms to your body and offers the right amount of support
- The right pillow for your body and sleep position
- Bed linens that are breathable and allow for optimum external body temperature
We hope that these simple guidelines will assist you in maximizing your sleep time and aide in boosting your immune system.
For more visit Hastens.