The Mattress Warehouse: Sweet Dreams
Sweet dreams are made of this.
We all know that getting a good night’s sleep is essential to our physical and mental well-being, but what everyone might not know is that what you sleep next to is as important as what you sleep on.
Having the essentials you need to get through the night within easy reach makes a world of difference when it comes to settling in for the evening.
To help, here The Mattress Warehouse, SA’s most trusted online bedroom furniture retailer, shares the essentials we should all keep on our bedside tables.
- A table lamp (or in South Africans’ case, a torch or charged emergency light) to illuminate the room if you have to get up during the night or want to read before bedtime.
- A scented candle to help you relax.
- A catch-all tray for hair clips, jewellery and other bits and bobs you want to put down for the night.
- A good, old-fashioned book. Reading is a great way to relax before bedtime and while many people enjoy e-books, it is best to avoid screens before bedtime.
- Lip balm and hand lotion.
- A glass of cool, fresh water.
- Any medicine you may need to take before bed.
For more advice on how to get the good night’s sleep you deserve, visit The Mattress Warehouse near you.
“Serving customers for more than 30 years, our mission is simple: Improving lives through quality sleep. We do this through a relaxed and educational buying process, supported by the use of technology and well-trained sleep professionals,” says the team from The Mattress Warehouse.
“We are dedicated to making sure each of our customers gets the best night’s sleep possible, starting with their mattress. Our professional sales staff can find a mattress for any type of sleeper that is comfortable, supportive and affordable. We also carry pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, bed frames, platform beds and more.”