Geberit AquaClean: Shower Toilet Technology
Today we’re talking revolutionary, patented shower toilet technology from Geberit.
Over the last 40 years at the Geberit headquarters in Rapperswil-Jona in Switzerland, the team have invested a great deal of know-how and development work into shower toilet technology and are constantly perfecting products. The result: Geberit AquaClean shower toilets offer a wealth of patented technology and, therefore, a great deal of finesse and comfort.
Would you like to find out more about this groundbreaking, revolutionary technology and the various comfort functions that Geberit AquaClean shower toilets have to offer? You will find out everything you need to know about the pioneering work here:
“When it comes to the development of our Geberit AquaClean shower toilets, we do not compromise on comfort and well-being. The calm, aesthetic design is based on a groundbreaking product concept and offers revolutionary, innovative technologies. Functionality, cleanliness and sustainability set standards.” (Armin Gierer, Head of the Geberit AquaClean product line).
Experience maximum comfort thanks to flow engineering, acoustics and ergonomics of
The patented WhirlSpray shower technology uses a pulsating shower spray to ensure particularly thorough, gentle and water-saving cleaning.
The innovative and patented TurboFlush technology with asymmetrical inner geometry developed by Geberit means that the WC ceramic appliance can be flushed out thoroughly and quietly.
The integrated odour extraction unit above the flush duct is highly effective. The ergonomic WC seats made of high-quality plastic were developed based on extensive tests and form studies.
Interplay of technology and design:
- The miniaturisation of the technology enabled the sleek, elegant design of the Geberit AquaClean shower toilets to be realised.
- All electrical and water supply connections are concealed in the housing of the Geberit AquaClean shower toilet.
- The modular, easily accessible technology enables easy installation and maintenance.Cleaning made easy:
- Thorough cleaning thanks to high-quality WC ceramic appliance with dirt-repellent surface.
- Automatic pre- and post-rinsing of the spray arm from the outside and the spray nozzles from the inside via separate water ways.
- Specially developed descaling programme incorporating all water-bearing components.
Geberit AquaClean shower toilets meet all relevant European regulations as well as standard EN 1717 on the protection of drinking water. Thanks to an integrated, backflow-protected water supply connection, Geberit meets this standard and ensures that the Geberit AquaClean shower toilets cannot cause contamination of the drinking water network under any circumstances.
For more info visit Geberit.