Add a little pizzazz to refresh your interior with a few simple borders and braids. Castellano Beltrame has these available in a variety of finishes and styles to enhance any design scheme.
Why we love borders?
Borders have a wonderful way of completing a room and tying in a central design element to create symmetry in your space. A simple border or a cushion or drape could add texture, colour and vibrancy to an otherwise dull mass-produced item. Borders are both stylish and versatile and inexpensive to apply. If you’re looking for a quick and efficient update without exorbitant costs, a simple border can give your furniture a whole new look, even when you’re on a budget.
Bold, beautiful braids…
Braids are a fun way to add movement and texture to your home accessories. Add a simple braid to the end of an ottoman or curtain and allow these to bring a fresh new appeal to your space. It’s also a great way to add colour and pattern to tie into a new look.
With Castellano Beltrame, it is all about culture, colour, detail and comfort. If you’re looking for a truly unique and personalised space that speaks to your personality, then a simple border or braid is the perfect addition to your interior.
5 Simple Ways To Use Borders & Braids In Your Home:
- Add a simple border to your scatter cushions in the living room.
- Apply a braided trim to a blanket or throw and place this on the edge of your bed.
- Create a signature look with a border on a curtain. Easy to apply horizontally across the bottom of the curtain or at the top of the curtain.
- Add a customised braid to the edge of an ottoman.
- Apply a border or trim to a stylish tablecloth or runner and instantly add texture, movement and more to your dining table!
The collection at Castellano Beltrame includes borders that range from textured to plain , striped or velvety, elegant or casual. Prices vary between R35 to R120/ m (trade price) or retail price R60 to R200/m.
It’s the latest trim to use to accentuate colour on a patterned fabric or to liven up a plain fabric! A plain curtain needs to be made more interesting!
Find out more at Castellano Beltrame and bring a touch of glam and sophistication home this season.