*Competition closed. Congratulations to Zimonita Swartz*
No more socks this Father’s Day with Orms.
Choosing a gift for the special man in your life is no easy feat. Forget about the last-minute rush to find your dad a special present. Orms, the multi-platform for photographic excellence recommend saying no the generic “socks-for-Dad” solution (although that’s actually not a bad idea, socks really should be added to their apparel collection). Instead, Orms recommends bringing your father’s man-cave to life with their top 10 images from Orms Photo Art. Great photography makes a timeless statement whether in the office or any space your Dad likes to spend his time while he is not being the amazing person he is in your life.We have carefully selected an array of beautifully curated photographic art that we feel would make a statement in any space. Simply choose your favourite image, decide on how you want it printed and order it online through Orms Photo Art for straight-to-your-door service in time for Father’s Day.
(Please note that your order has to be placed by Monday, 12 June 2017)
Now for the exciting part. Choose an special image for your dad below:
Win with Orms In celebration of Father’s Day, Orms are giving one lucky reader the opportunity to WIN a beautiful A2 framed print of their choice. To enter all you need to do is:
- Like Orms on Facebook.
- Share this blog post with your friends
- Tell us in the space provided at the bottom of the post : “Why would this artwork transform your dad’s space?”
Terms & Conditions
- Prize will be printed in A2 size only and has to be chosen from the above image selection. Winner will be able to choose how he/she would like their image printed and framed.
- The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 or older.
- The winner will be selected randomly.
- No exchanges or returns available – the prize is awarded as is. Orms will pay for shipping within South Africa.
- The competition closes 12th June 2017
Please note: We make use of Random.org to randomly generate the number corresponding to the winner for each prize. We run the number generator once – the first number will be the winner, we will then run it again to generate the number for the second prize. All entries get checked for duplicates. The nature of this random system ensures that everyone has a fair chance of winning, which is very important to us. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
Adapted from article here