Let’s admit it, we all have those moments when we wish we had a live-in chef to whip us up something that looks like it’s come out of the pages of a Master Chef recipe book. Such moments are especially enticing when the couch’s ‘pull of gravity’ is really strong and we’re overwhelmed by a powerful craving for something sweet.
We know the feeling all too well, and that’s why we asked Franke’s Make it Wonderful team to come up with a solution that lets us spend more time relaxing and less time baking. Here’s what they came up with: You Won’t Be Able To Resist These 5-Minute Desserts Chocolate-Centred Cake In A Cup
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- 2 blocks cooking chocolate
Serves: 2 Method
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Grease two medium-sized coffee cups.
- Pour mixture into cups.
- Place 1 chocolate block in the centre of each cup.
- Microwave mixture for 2 minutes.
No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1L granadilla yoghurt
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 packet tennis biscuit
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
Serves: 6 Method
- Place tennis biscuits on a clean surface and use a rolling pin to crush them up.
- Mix crushed tennis biscuits and melted butter together and spread this mixture across a medium-sized baking dish.
- Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk in a separate bowl and place in the microwave. Take this out after 2 minutes and stir. Microwave for another 2 minutes and then stir again.
- Pour the mixture over the tennis biscuit base and leave this in the fridge to cool.
Pear Crumble Ingredients
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 100g butter
- 500g tinned pear halves
Serves: 4 Method
- Mix flour, oats and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Melt butter and pour into oats mixture. Stir this thoroughly.
- Grease a small baking dish and pour pear halves into this.
- Spread oats mixture over pears and bake in oven at 180° C until golden brown.
Contact: Franke SA Feature Image: www.cdn.shopify.com