Chairs are a very functional item in terms of the design of a home or office space. You need the perfect balance to support your body while offering comfort and blending in seamlessly with the environment. True Design brings us the latest range of designer chairs for all occasions! Far from just functional furniture, these chairs push the limits of design and ooze modern sophisticated style!
Let’s take a closer look…1. Lotus from Cappellini The standard offering consists of either a low-back armless side chair, or a high-backed executive armchair. Lotus is available with a five-spoke base with or without casters. The Lotus is standard upholstered in Laser fabric with a chrome base.
2. Generic from Kartell GENERIC chairs are square roots, minimums, they are structurally timeless and elegant. A design by Philippe Starck for Kartell is a chair with armrests made of polypropylene. Available in different colours.
3. Ico from Cassina The ‘ico’ chair by ora ïto for Cassina presented at Milan Design Week 2016 and introduces a fresh take on a classic framework.
4. Double Zero from Moroso Double Zero is a seating collection designed by David Adjaye for Moroso. Two circles, two elementary modules grafted into a construction geometry of art deco inspiration, openly communicate the tendency towards maximum formal simplification.
5. Solea from Serralunga Solea is a tubular plastic chair suitable for garden or outdoor furniture and living. This chair comes with or without arms and has a matching table sold separately.
6. Blazer from Billiani: The quest for form, balance and performance all in one. A sturdy chair suited to every possible context. Side and armchair in solid beech, plywood seat and back, now available in versions with both seat as well as back padded to heighten comfort.
Contact: True Design