Moduleo Flooring: The Benefits of Superior Vinyl Floors
When you think of vinyl flooring you may have an image in your head of those outdated and tacky vinyl blocks that your gran used in her kitchen back in the early 80s. Thankfully, modern technology has seen a whole new world of contemporary vinyl options becoming available in South Africa today. Moduleo Floors remains on trend with these gorgeous offerings. Let’s take a closer look at the many benefits of modern superior vinyl flooring.
Unlike certain other flooring options, vinyl is waterproof and easy to maintain and clean. As a result, luxury vinyl flooring is also pet-friendly and modern variations are scuff-resistant and perfect for almost any area of the home, from the bathroom and kitchen to your bedroom or living room. You can now create a stylish interior in a variety of looks.
The easy maintenance of luxury vinyl flooring (a simple weekly mop or brush keeps the floor looking as good as new) together with great sound and heat insulation properties ensures that luxury vinyl flooring is a great, cost-effective alternative to the real stone or wood flooring.
Thanks to Moduleo you can re-create the warm, homely effect of natural wood but with all the added benefits of luxury vinyl flooring. Their wood effect flooring has been carefully recreated to ensure the natural textures of real wood are continued while a Protectonite-PU layer ensures the flooring is easy to clean and has a long-lasting finish.
Stone effect flooring is all the rage. Moduleo has a full range designed to make any floor magnificent. Beautiful and hard-wearing, their stone effect flooring offers the stunning, natural appearance of real stone with the added benefits of luxury vinyl flooring. Easy to clean, a good heat and sound insulator and a Protectonite-PU scuff and stain protection layer ensure that it looks perfect in any home.
Moduleo® luxury vinyl flooring is:
- Moisture-resistant – perfect for slippery areas such as kitchens or bathrooms
- Scratch and scuff resistant – due to a unique Protectonite PU wear-layer
- Slip resistant – featuring a top R10 rating
- Easy to clean and maintain – just a simple brush or mop
- Great at sound and heat insulation – no more cold stone under your feet
- Easy to install – thanks to CLICK technology; no adhesive, no fuss
- Dependable and durable – with a 20 year guarantee available
- Environmentally friendly – made with 50% recycled materials with major eco-credentials
- Designed to reflect unique textures and patterns found in natural wood and stone flooring – be sure to view Impress which features a unique registered emboss texture
With so many great advantages, you can’t go wrong!