What happens when functionality meets wall art? These fresh-faced wall clocks, of course! We adore the bright colours that would fit into any modern interior. A perfect DIY for your mom this Mother’s Day!
Get the look in just nine simple steps. See full instructions below. What you will need: – Wooden Clock Face – Acrylic Paint – Painter’s Tape – Paintbrush – Tape Measure – Clock Movement – Brass Clock Hands – Scissors – Pencil
- Using your tape measure, make 12 marks evenly around the circle’s edge.
- Tightly wrap your tape measure around your clock face and trace straight lines across to form 12 equal segments.
- Tape off sections that you would like to paint with painter’s tape.
- Optional: Add a polka dot pattern to some sections by dipping the end of your paintbrush into paint.
- Let dry for 30 minutes.
- Peel away your tape.
- Remove any visible pencil lines with an eraser.
- Attach your clock movement and clock hands.
- Pop in a battery and hang up your new clock!