Tempur SA: A Guideline to Choosing The Perfect Mattress
Vencasa is the proud sole distributor of Tempur in South Africa and are excited to announce their new Tempur mattresses are in-store, nationwide.
We all know that sleep affects our mental and physical health and the quality of our waking life. Fall short and it can take a serious toll on your daytime energy, productivity, emotional balance, and even your weight. Your mattress plays a vital role in getting a good night’s sleep.
How to choose the right mattress for you:
- Make comfort your goal. Purchasing a mattress is all about finding the best one for you. Some people like a firm mattress; some like a soft one; others, like Goldilocks, prefer somewhere in between. It all comes down to personal preference. If you’re comfortable, you have a better chance of sleeping well.
- Try before you buy – lay on the mattress for at least 20 minutes in a normal sleep position before making your decision.
- Look for a mattress that fits your body. Chiropractors advocate finding a mattress that’s designed to conform to the spine’s natural curve and distribute pressure evenly across the body.
- Beware of allergens. Look for a hypoallergenic mattress.
- Do not disturb… your partner. If you share a bed, look for a mattress that allows two people to adjust the firmness on their respective sides. That way, neither one of you will have to sacrifice comfort or spine alignment.
- Remember, it takes time to get used to a new mattress.
- To experience a scientific approach to sleep, try Vencasa’s TEMPUR line which offers solutions for various preferences, because everyone’s definition of comfort is a little different, TEMPUR have three mattress collections to choose from, each with a distinct feel. With TEMPUR, you are getting products developed at the absolute cutting-edge of contemporary sleep technology.
The material that TEMPUR products are made from is a unique refinement of the original memory foam developed by NASA in the 1960s, to support and evenly distribute the weight of astronauts during the immense strain of lift-off. TEMPUR has been recognised by NASA for its application of space technology to improve quality of life and is the only mattress and pillow company licensed by the US Space Foundation to use the Certified Technology Seal.
TEMPUR’s materials have undergone consistent refinement over decades, to perfect their sleep solution. The unique material is made up of millions of tiny cells that shift and conform to the natural contours of your body at rest, supporting you in a position for maximum comfort. Due to the weight distribution technology, movement is reduced, and partners won’t disturb each other from opposite sides of the bed and everyone can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Maintaining a TEMPUR mattress is easy, the mattress does not require flipping or turning over, the shifting cells will ensure that the mattress returns to its original shape every time you get up. TEMPUR’s material is also hypoallergenic, containing no known allergens, and the mattress covers are antimicrobial to inhibit the growth of microorganisms keep overall freshness. All covers are removable for washing and certified to meet Oeko-Tex® 100 standards, which means that they have been tested for harmful substances.
Available exclusively from Vencasa and Tempur stores.
Visit www.vencasa.co.za or call 0861 60 60 60 for more information, to shop, or for your nearest stockist.