When it comes to the durability of your favourite spaces – from the kitchen to the bathroom – your choice of countertops may have a significant impact. Cemcrete’s casted concrete countertops are up there with some of our all-time favourite options to elevate the home.
Let’s take a look on what Cemcrete has to offer…
What is Countertop Mix? Countertop Mix is a 3 component pre-casting mix that contains a proprietary blend of cements, and other admixtures to produce a high strength countertop.
- Suitable for use in commercial, residential and restaurant use.
- Fully customisable to your specific requirements such as size, colour, shape, built-in features, etc.
- Produces a high-strength countertop
- Fully customisable casting mix i.e. can use a variety of aggregates to change the appearance.
- Can cast counters according to any mould.
- Unique cement counter and not premanufactured.
What is colour hardener?
A granolithic concrete material that is floated into fresh screed or concrete which colours, strengthens and creates durable surfaces for the concrete floors. It is a special blend of cement incorporating very hard-wearing aggregates, light fast pigments and additives which set rock-hard.
- Can be used for interior & exterior floors.
- Suitable for domestic or commercial projects.
- Colours concrete to a depth of 2-3mm – No risk of colour being rubbed off or abraded.
- Extremely durable (but is dependent on screed mix and curing).
- Can be used in conjunction with SuperScreed (10-20mm) where there are height restrictions.
- Can be imprinted with patterns.
Did you know that you can also coat countertops using other Cemcrete products? From Cemcote skimmed and Cemplaster to Cretecote, Cemcrete has a range of professional and durable options for you.
Not sure which countertop finish to use? Take the quick Cemcrete quiz to help you find the right finish for your specific needs.
Invest in quality countertops for your home with Cemcrete.
For more visit Cemcrete.