Duette® with us – Why Luxaflex® Duette® Shades are what you need this summer, and all year around.
The South African climate has indeed been one long rollercoaster ride. With our winters getting colder and our summers giving us intense heat waves, it’s time to start being smart about how we can make our homes comfortable enough for all seasons.
Luxaflex® Duette® Shades are without question the ideal fit to cleverly navigate all seasons. For over 30 years, Luxaflex has continuously found solutions to make the ultimate honeycomb-shape blinds that efficiently reduce heat loss in the colder seasons and keep your home cool during the cold seasons.
Here are the top 4 reasons why we think Luxaflex® Duette® Shades will be the perfect addition to your home and should be your next home renovation idea.
- Contemporary style and elegant finishes – oh, yes, they’re a looker!
There is no denying that the Luxaflex® brand makes no compromise when it comes to style and quality. All designs are carefully innovated to give your home a luxurious and stylish flair.
- Fabric options to give you complete control.
Great detail goes into fabric selection to ensure that Luxaflex® window coverings always give a modern, slick and timeless look. The Duette® Shades come in three fabric options to ensure you have control over your environment.
- The option of sheer fabric lets you see the beautiful outdoors and softly filters light.
- The translucent fabric gently filters light whilst still giving adequate privacy.
- The opaque (room darkening) fabrics give you complete privacy and the superpower to control light.
- Energy Efficiency – Blinds that can adjust your environment? Now, that’s something!
“At Luxaflex®, we’re an industry leader in making a big energy savings difference at the window. In 1985, we invented the highly energy-efficient Duette® Shades in response to the energy crisis of the late 1970s.” Today, it is no different as Luxaflex®, through technology, has cleverly found ways to save energy in your home with their latest innovation, the Duette® Architella® Shades, which have a honeycomb-within-a-honeycomb design for even higher energy efficiency.
- Whatever the fit, we’ve got it!
Modern architecture has inspired all sorts of beautiful houses which boast design elements both in the interior and exterior of our homes. Windows of all shapes and sizes, stretching from wall to wall are becoming increasingly trendy. The Luxaflex® Duette® Shades offer Skylight Blinds which allow you to cover ceiling windows so you can maintain some privacy and the amount of light flowing into your home, and can be custom-made to fit windows of different shapes including circles, semi-circles, and triangles. What’s not to love?…
How do they do it? Luxaflex® Duette® Shades save you energy in three ways:
- Insulation: The honeycomb design helps insulate your home so you can save electricity costs associated with manually heating and cooling your home.
- Solar heat control: Allowing you to let the heat in during the day so your home is warmer at night during winter and allows you to keep your home cool on hot summer days.
- Daylighting: Reducing energy use by allowing light into the home to naturally light up the home during the day.
If we haven’t convinced you enough, then we don’t know what will… What we do know for sure is you’ll be happy to choose the Luxaflex® Duette® Shades.
Control your environment, control your light, control your mood.