Competition closed. Winner announced: Candice Terblanche.
In light of NESCAFÉ’S Dolce Gusto® Pass the Parcel Promotion, we’ve received a very exciting gift! Say hello to the Mini Me; a contemporary-styled, compact creation designed to deliver maximum coffee enjoyment with minimal fuss.
The NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me is a single cup coffee machine; small in stature but serious about creating the perfect beverages, whether it’s tea, coffee or hot chocolate. As a coffee aficionado, I’m trying my very best not to rip open the parcel and try this nifty machine for myself!
Aspiring baristas are sure to be impressed by the professional standard 15-bar pressure used to produce a perfect coffee crema every time. And if you’ve got an eye for style, like I do, you’ll adore the Mini Me’s sleek good looks and the fact that it’s able to fit in to any home, or work space, with the greatest of ease.
With the Mini Me, there’s no need to stock up on milk or other coffee paraphernalia either; simply slot in any of the 11 NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto flavour capsules of your choice. Thanks to state-of-the-art thermo block technology that has the machine ready for action in 30-seconds, your smooth espresso or foam-capped cappuccino, aromatic tea or rich and frothy hot chocolate is ready in under a minute. This is great news for anyone who has a lifestyle as busy as mine.
With an impressive set of features including an 800ml water capacity as well as a special automatic-off function, coffee lovers will be wowed by the trend factor and efficiency of this small yet superior coffee machine.
You can stand a chance to win the NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me by entering our easy competition. And while you’re at it, be sure to check out NESCAFÉ’s nifty Pass the Parcel app too.
How to enter:
1. Comment below telling us which coffee flavour is your favourite.
2. Like this post.
3. Share the post share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter #PassTheParcel
Terms and conditions:
By participating in the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Pass the Parcel Promotion, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to residents of South Africa, and with the exception of the following people:
- directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited and organisers of the Competition.
- people who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa;
- spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above; and
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition commences from Wednesday the 10th of December 2014 until Saturday the 20th of December 2014. No entries received after Saturday the 20th of December 2014 will be considered.
- The winner will be announced on the 16th of January 2015.
- Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited or a partner agency of Nestlé (South Africa) (Pty) Limited based on the information they will have shared via email correspondence.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable, and No substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at www.nestle.co.za or call the toll free number – 086 009 6116