We are only a few weeks away from summer! It’s time to whip out the suncreen and cosies and enjoy some sunshine out at the pool. That said, we are totally loving the idea of an outdoor oasis with a beautifully landscaped garden and pool area to enjoy throughout the summer months. Here we share some creative summer landscaping ideas and clever fountain cladding inspiration…
If you’ve neglected your pool throughout the winter months, you still have some time to get it ready and looking beautiful before the full-blown summer arrives. Pool landscaping designs can certainly help to inspire your own space. Think crystal clear waters, a beautiful deck and superior cladding to complete the look.
Greenery and plants can certainly help to create a peaceful outdoor vibe – perfect alongside a pristine pool area. Ensure your garden is maintained through the Spring so that it continues to blossom when summer arrives. If you don’t have green thumbs, try growing greenery in pots and place these near your pool or paved outdoor entertainment areas for a real dose of nature at its best.
We love the sights and sounds of nature as a way to enjoy our outdoor spaces and make the most of our pools this summer. The serene sounds of water flowing are simply refreshing. The best way to create that dreamy outdoor oasis is to include a fountain in your garden or pool area to achieve the tranquillity of an outdoor haven. Perfectly clad in a superior stone finish and your garden or pool area will certainly impress!Here’s our top five tips to help you create a fresh new outdoor space this summer:
- Add lighting around your pool area and use it late into those summer evenings. Lighting is also a great way to set a mood and add a hint of sophistication outdoors.
- Create a stone or paved walkway to your pool and instantly elevate the look of your outdoor areas.
- Create a rock garden with plants and flowers that grow well near the pool. Succulents are a great water-wise option for the summer months.
- Enhance the zen-like feel of your outdoor area with a bold feature fountain or decorative statue and allow it to become a centrepiece outdoors.
- Add some comfy furniture such as loungers, an outdoor sofa and more to make full use of your outdoor space.
For more visit Revelstone.