Introducing a global force in waterproofing to South Africa. BMI believes it’s time to think bigger when it comes to roofs. To push the boundaries of what’s possible and redefine what a roof can mean to all of us.
It could be extra living space for your family. It could be something that transforms the energy efficiency of your business. It could even be a new garden space that brings a whole community together. That is why in 2019, BMI Coverland have extended to include their latest waterproofing brand, BMI Icopal.
The initial BMI Icopal product offering includes a single and double-ply APP Bitumen torch-on system. This comprises a 3 and 4mm APP Torch-on product, with a bitumen primer and silver topcoat. The products are launching at very competitive pricing and stock is available immediately.
The multiproduct portfolio of waterproofing innovations, which will be rolled out over the year, include but are not limited to:
- Synthetic single-ply thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO);
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet waterproofing membranes and accessories.
The BMI Icopal EverGuard range of TPO fleeced and non-fleeced membranes have the following benefits:
- Durable, robust and high-endurance.
- Excellent weld ability and chemical resistance in the harshest weather conditions.
- Faster and easier installations on most types of large roof tops.
- Single-ply and solvent free liquid applied waterproofing which is based on polyurethane resin technology.
BMI Icopal Sealoflex liquid waterproofing solutions:
- Form a seamless permanently elastic, vapour permeable membrane.
- Tear-resistant and durable solution for new and existing commercial areas.
- Innovative Blue Roof Waterproof systems for temporary retention of rain water on roof tops.
- Retention of rain water during rain fall Recycled rainwater – useful in areas of rain scarcity environments.
About BMI Coverland:
As of 2017, BMI Coverland form part of the worldwide BMI Group, the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa.
With 128 production facilities and operations in Europe, parts of Asia and Africa, the company brings more than 165 years of experience and employs over 9,500 employees. BMI Group is headquartered in London. Their expertise and innovations are bringing advantages in sustainability, performance and architectural design to residential, commercial, and public sector projects.
Their product offering integrates functionality, energy efficiency and aesthetics for the homeowner. As the largest concrete roof tile manufacturer in Southern Africa, their reach expands across 9 production facilities and 3 depots nationally.
For more visit BMI Coverland.