Home and Trends: Inspired Cookware For Easter
Today we are serving up some inspired cookware to help you entertain in style this Easter, with thanks to Home and Trends. Also, check out the below Easter recipe to warm up those hearts (and bellies) this Easter weekend!
Cooking need not be laborious. In fact, let the season be one of joyous celebration as you spend time together in the kitchen. Create special memories and get cooking. It’s true that cooking together can create lifelong bonds and cherished moments with your loved ones.
Every home needs a good pot – one that meets the needs of the family and simultaneously, that you love to cook in! Have one of those? If not, Home and Trends bring us their entire range of cookware to help you cook up a feast of love in no time.
The Marble 7 Piece Cookware Set
Cook in style with The 7 Piece Marble Series and give yourself the experience of a lifetime with every meal. This magnificent set includes: 1× 20cm Deep Pot, 1× 24cm Deep Pot, 1× 26cm Low/ Shallow Pot and 1× 26cm Frying Pan.
What can you expect from this series? Its 6-Layer German Greblon Granite PTFE inner surface coating means you won’t have to worry about wear and tear. This set also offers a PFOA Free cooking experience with products manufactured using recyclable materials and environmentally friendly production technology.
Royal Stone Series
The stunning Royal Stone series cookware set features a world class German Weilburger, Greblon non-stick technology for cooking up healthier meals. The set includes: 1× 20cm Deep Pot, 1× 24cm Deep Pot, 1× 28cm Deep Pot, 1× 28cm Low/ Shallow Pot and 1× 28cm Frying Pan. The superior non-stick coating means quality that you can be proud of.
Give your kitchen a touch of elegance with the premium Gusto series, suitabile for induction stoves. This range is
PFOA Free and also comes with the 6 layer German Greblon Granite PTFE inner surface coating. Manufactured using recyclable materials and burn proof aluminum.
Cook up a storm with this delicious Easter recipe:
For The Chicken:
3 SPAR Freshline Onions
1 punnet (250g) SPAR Freshline White Sliced Mushrooms
3 tbsp oil
⅔ (10 slices) SPAR Freshline Garlic Bread
1 tsp (each) salt and pepper
2 large eggs, whisked
1 large (1.3 – 1.5kg) SPAR Select Chicken
1 bag (1kg) SPAR Freshline Baby Potatoes
For The Rub:
3 tbsp butter, softened
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
Steamed green vegetables like beans and long stem broccoli
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
For The Chicken:
2. Peel and finely chop half a SPAR Freshline Onion.
3. Finely chop the SPAR Freshline White Sliced Mushrooms.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and fry for 2-3 minutes until golden. Add the mushrooms and fry for another 3-4 minutes until tender. Take the pan off the heat.
5. Finely chop the SPAR Freshline Garlic Bread and add the bread to the mushroom and onion mixture. Stir to combine. *Chef’s Tip: Use a food processor to make really fine crumbs!
6. Season the filling with ½ teaspoon each of salt and pepper to taste. Add the eggs and mix until combined.
7. Starting from the cavity-side of the SPAR Select Chicken, carefully push your fingers between the breast meat and skin on top to create a pocket for the stuffing. Push a third of the stuffing under the skin and flatten to make it look neat.
8. Rinse and dry the chicken cavity. Fill the cavity of the chicken with half of the remaining stuffing. Roll the remaining stuffing into balls and refrigerate until needed.
9. Peel and cut the remaining SPAR Freshline Onions into wedges. Place the onions and SPAR Freshline Baby Potatoes in a large (32x24cm) baking dish. Add the remaining oil and ½ teaspoon each of salt and pepper and toss to combine. Place the stuffed chicken on top of the vegetables.
For The Rub:
10. In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, oil, paprika and salt and stir until smooth.
11. Spread the paste over the chicken.
12. Roast the chicken for 20 minutes on the bottom shelf. Turn the heat down to 170°C and roast for 45 minutes. Baste the chicken with the melted butter sauce that has formed in the dish and carefully add in the stuffing balls.
13. Roast for a further 15 minutes.*Chef’s Tip: The chicken is done once you pierce the breast and the liquid runs clear.
14. Allow the roasted chicken to cool for 5 minutes before carving into portions.
15. Serve the roasted chicken with the stuffing, potatoes, onions and some additional steamed greens and ENJOY!
Shop these and other great cookware collections at Home and Trends.