Many people dream of a career in events planning. Creating memorable occasions can be exciting and rewarding, ranging from private birthday parties to lavish weddings and high-powered business conferences. If you love organising, problem solving, working with people, and doing something a little different every day, events planning may be the career for you. It’s also an excellent industry if you wish to own your own business. Most event planners are individuals who manage events individually, or in small teams.
Kick start your career in this dynamic industry with the University of Cape Town Events Management short course. This 10-week course is presented part-time and entirely online throughout South Africa, by online education company GetSmarter. About the course:
- Learn the fundamentals of developing and managing events of any size
- Gain the skills to design, administer, and market events and to manage event risks.
- Course starts: 25 November 2013
- Course duration: 10 weeks online
- Download course information
Visit, www.getsmarter.co.za for more information or to view the full portfolio of over 45 short courses.