Peanut butter lover? Craving something sweet? Why not whip up a batch of peanut butter fudge, made with only three ingredients! It’s a healthier alternative to traditional ones but guarantees the same delicious taste. This fool proof recipe takes less than ten minutes to make and can be made in either the microwave or on the stove.
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add all three ingredients to a double boiler. Heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly, or until completely melted together.
- Grease a small 4×6 pan or container with coconut oil and pour the mixture into it. Drop the container on the counter a few times to smooth out the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Turn container over and tap to release the fudge. Slice and enjoy.
- Store in refrigerator.
Recipe by Ashley @ Blissful Basil.