What a way to spend your Monday. Make a Roly Poly Mocca pudding. Our tummies are grumbling for this. This will definitely brighten up our evening, and maybe wake us up too. Put your culinary skills to the test using Illovo Golden Syrup. This is the best Mocca Roly Poly Pudding we have tasted and its so easy to make.
240g self-raising flour (500ml)
75ml sunflower oil
1 large egg
15ml Illovo Golden Syrup
25ml instant pure coffee granules
300ml boiling water
125ml Illovo Chocolate Sauce
5ml vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Grease a 5cm deep oven dish.
- In a food processor or mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt, in a separate jug, mix the oil, egg, milk and syrup together and pour onto dry ingredients, mixing to a soft dough.
- Pat dough on a floured worktop to a 25 x 15cm oblong. Drizzle and spread a little Illovo Chocolate Sauce evenly over most of the top surface.
- Roll up dough firmly lengthwise into an even roll. Slice 9 x 2cm sections off and place each one facing rolled edge up into prepared oven dish, spaced apart.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over and around pinwheels.
- Bake immediately for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with whipped fresh cream, vanilla ice cream or custard.
Illovo Sugar have 2 more AEG breakfast packs to give away so be sure to submit your Illovo Sugar recipes.