Homemade Strawberry Jam-Drop Cookies
There’s nothing better than a sweet treat to brighten up a windy winter’s day, like these homemade Strawberry Jam-Drop Cookies. Easy to bake and scrumptious to eat, these pretty biscuits are a must-try. Just follow this simple recipe from Woolworths and you’re good to go!
Vanilla butter cookie mix 1 Tbsp strawberry jam Icing sugar, to dust
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix the cookie dough according to box instructions then form balls slightly smaller than golf balls and place on the prepared trays, approximately 5cm apart.
- With your finger, make a dent in each cookie then fill the dent with strawberry jam.
- Place the cookies in the oven and allow to bake for 10-15 minutes until the cookies are golden brown and cooked through. Don’t be alarmed if the jam has melted and has ran out of the hollows slightly.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and while they are still warm, top up any cookies that need more jam.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.