Competition closed. Winner: Karin Behrens. Heriz Gallery prides itself in scouting its beautiful handmade carpets in traditional, classic, modern and contemporary styles from Persia (Iran) and the Orient (Orient (including Afghanistan, India and Pakistan). Heriz Gallery stocks a carpet that’s fit for every home and every budget. Made by hand in Afghanistan, the Afghan Agcha is a classical oriental carpet which depicts the motif of the iconic elephant footprint. Afghan rugs are typically assembled by various ethnic groups of Northern and Western Afghanistan using dyes from vegetables and other natural resources to produce deep, rich colour. Crafted from wool, the carpet is roughly 2 x 1.5 meters in size. SA Décor & Design is giving away the magnificent Afghan Agcha carpet to the value of R6980; stand a chance to win by following the instructions below.HOW TO WIN:
- Like Heriz Gallery on Facebook
- Share the post with your friends.
- Answer this easy question by commenting below: “Which carpet range is your favourite?” (click here to browse).
- The winner will be announced shortly – watch this space.
- Valid for South African residents only.
- To qualify, please follow all instructions listed above.
Come and visit Heriz Gallery at THE STRAIGHT SHOPPING CENTRE, Cnr The Straight Street and Witkoppen Road, Fourways in Johannesburg. Don’t miss out on the brand’s annual clearance sale which runs until the 31st of August. Visit: www.herizgallery.co.za + www.facebook.com/herizgallery