Open Design Cape Town Festival is a 12-day long city-wide event which celebrates the values and impact of design and innovation as key drivers of economic, environmental and social development. The event, which will conclude on the 23rd of August 2015, boasts an array of enticing, educational and entertaining programmes to participate in. Here are five exciting things you can do at Open Design which might peak your interest:
- Schedule your business meetings at the OD Café in City Hall between 09h00 and 17h00 daily.
- Attend the Universal Design workshop for professionals daily in City Hall from 09h00 to 16h30.
- View Editions CPT; curated artworks by renowned South African artists. Daily in City Hall from 09h00 to 17h00.
- Attend PechaKucha on 18 August at the City Hall from 19h00 to 22h00.
- Attend a Talk100 focusing on Design, Health and Wellness (session 5) at the Watershed, Jubilee Hall 1, V&A Waterfront from 13h00 to 14h30.
To view other Open Design events, please visit: opendesignct.com/