The business world is as competitive as ever. There are more and more companies emerging, and it can be difficult to compete through traditional marketing without a large budget. An innovative and intelligent digital marketing strategy is therefore vitally important for a brand to compete successfully in a crowded marketplace, and is a cost-effective way of communicating with the correct target market. Take your business online with the University of Cape Town Internet Marketing short course, and gain the skills to develop and implement a strong digital marketing strategy. This 10-week part-time short course is presented entirely online throughout South Africa by online education company, GetSmarter. About the course:
- Understand the internet marketing landscape, and how to reach your target audience by using tried and tested internet marketing tactics
- Gain the skills and confidence to implement your own online marketing tactics and strategies
- Course starts: 11 November 2013
- Course duration: 10 weeks online
- Download course information
Interested in hearing what our past students have to say? Watch this video, wherewe interview past students Brigitte and Shaun to find out about their experiences of the UCT Internet Marketing short course.
Visit, www.getsmarter.co.za for more information or to view the full portfolio of over 45 online short courses.