Ideally, your home should be the place where you come after a busy day of work, kick off your shoes, flop down and relax. Clutter, unsorted items and ill-placed furniture in your home can cause you to feel uptight without you even realising it. A stress proofed home is a happy home, so why not consider designing and decorating your own interior spaces with an online Interior Design short course, approved by @home. About the course:
- Develop the core skills required to design and decorate interior spaces for either personal or professional gain
- Learn to practically apply design theory by creating 3D models in SketchUp, an industry standard program
- Course starts: 28 October 2013
- Course duration: 10 weeks online
- Download course information
Visit www.getsmarter.co.za for more information or to view all 40 online short courses.