Do you find yourself daydreaming about colour schemes, textures, finishes and design concepts? Are you always looking for ways to improve the aesthetics of your home? Are you bursting with ideas for your boss to turn your office space into a more stimulating environment? Your inner designer may well be trying to get out and work their magic! Many people dream of expressing their creativity, but never consider design as a professional option. Consider a career in design with the Interior Design online short course presented by GetSmarter and approved by leading South African homeware store @home. The course is presented part-time and entirely online, allowing you to fit it into your busy schedule. About the course:
- Develop the core skills required to design and decorate interior spaces for either personal or professional gain
- Learn to practically apply design theory by creating 3D models in SketchUp, an industry standard program
- Course starts: 28 October 2013
- Course duration: 10 weeks online
- Download course information
Visit, www.getsmarter.co.za for more information or to view the full portfolio of over 40 online short courses.