Do you ever dream of one day living in a home that’s a little unusual, either by size, shape or type? Or are you content to settle for just staying in fun places while on vacation? Think about the possibility of living on a houseboat and how you can design it to suit your taste:
- When you’ve got a small space you can splurge on good design.
- Minimalism is not only necessary, but lovely.
- Function can and should become a decor focal point.
- Make the most of space, even if the idea’s a little unusual.
- Dark wood can bring drama and be balanced beautifully with colour.
Images Via Design By Piet Boon