The International Sourcing Fair (ISF) is the first of its kind in Africa, providing an exclusive platform where international suppliers and manufacturers can connect directly with wholesalers, importers, agents, distributors, retailers and commercial suppliers from South Africa and the rest of the continent.
ISF is a trade-only event and it brings to Africa the latest global innovations in materials, technology and design, along with product ranges in the home, gift, office and hospitality sectors. The event is taking place from the 13th – 15th September 2017 at the Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg.
“We are expecting 200 quality international exhibitors from at least 15 countries and 4 000 trade visitors to attend this inaugural three-day event,” said Sian Cullingworth, Portfolio Director: Lifestyle, Design & Retail Exhibitions at Reed Exhibitions.
Reed Exhibitions is Africa’s leading exhibitions network and ISF forms part of their award-winning lifestyle, design and retail portfolio that includes high-profile shows like Decorex SA and 100% Design South Africa.
“All exhibitors are vetted and we pre-approve all their products to ensure that only the highest quality items are on show. We are excited to introduce a regional focus, as this enables exhibitors to showcase their strengths and manufacturing traditions, so you can expect to see bamboo tableware from Vietnam and kilim rugs from Turkey,” said Cullingworth.
Countries that are exhibiting include:
- China: Home décor, furniture, lighting, kitchenware and tableware, office and desktop, outdoor and garden, glassware, art and framing, craft pottery and ceramics, home textiles and linen
- Turkey: Home décor, furniture, lighting, kitchenware and tableware, glassware, art and framing, craft pottery and ceramics, home textiles and linen
- Germany: Home décor and furniture
- India: Home décor, furniture, lighting, kitchenware & tableware, glassware, art and framing, craft pottery and ceramics, home textiles and linen
- Brazil: Ceramics
- Additional confirmed exhibitors include: Indonesia, Korea, Pakistan, Italy and Taiwan.
Exhibitor packages are available and there will be trade lounges for private meetings and to conduct business.
Another exclusive service being offered at ISF is the business matchmaking programme, facilitated by Outsmart Marketing. It is a proactive, pre-show platform where participants can view profiles and select who they want to meet at the event. This fully customised programme enables participants to maximise their networking experience by setting up actual business interactions with target markets.
“ISF is a serious retail and buying event, with quality international suppliers and high-calibre Africa buyers all under one roof. Through the fair we’re bringing the world to Africa and opening up the international landscape to the consumer power of the continent,” said Cullingworth.
For more follow the link.